Hello readers, are you a Twitch user, and do you want to know How block someone on Twitch platform? If yes and you do not know anything about this then this is the best place for you. Because here we are going to talk about how to block someone on twitch. So without wasting your time, let’s start.
Block on Twitch
Twitch is an online live stream platform where users can stream their videos and do a commentary on the ‘Stream Chat’. Using this platform’s features, many users can communicate and chat with each other. And also, they can comment about the video or live stream whom they are watching. By the way, some users love to troll or insult the other users on the comment box just like other platforms, Twitch also has these bullshit. That’s why Twitch added the block feature on its platform.
For all long-time streamers, they get anxiety from these trolls or harassment which some users do on the comments box. If you find any of them doing these things then never hesitate to block them and also you should make sure that you reported their profiles. Harassment or trolls demotivate user to do streaming or any type of new things. If you also do these things then you should stop it now.
Behind all these things, trollers have only one intention to disturb the streamers and let them down. These reasons are enough to ban or block someone on Twitch. One thing, you should know that not everyone will be satisfied with your work or you can’t make everyone happy when it comes to the internet. That’s why blocking features are added on every social media platform. You can use it and stop these trolls in just a few minutes. If you do not know How to do this then read this article.
Also Read:How to Post a GIF on Instagram
How to block someone on Twitch
When you do not know the username of that user whom you want to block then you can go to stream chat and find the annoying user. Blocking someone on Twitch is very easy and simple so you don’t need to worry about this. And here we are going to mention the steps on how to block someone on Twitch via stream chat.
- First of all, you have to open the web browser on your device and then go to the twitch website(twitch.tv).
- When the Twitch official website is open on the device then you need to log in to your Twitch account. If you are just a visitor and not a user then you can not block someone on Twitch. So now, you should make sure that you already logged in. Then you can block someone who is annoying you.
- Using stream chat blocking someone, you have to open the video. There are many ways. The first way is to go to someone else’s channel who is doing live and another way is to choose a channel on the left panel.
- When you are on the channel then you have to see on the upper right corner where you will find the super chat. You can look for the username whom you are going to block.
- If you find the username then click on it. Now, You will see the profile card of the user on the screen. Now find the three dots in vertical and click on that.
- Now, you need to click on the Block option. Before blocking someone on this platform, Twitch will ask you if you are sure or not to block this person.
- When you will click on the Block button then the person or user will be hidden by Twitch for you. And he will not do anything on your profile or stream. Now, you can do your streaming freely.
Also Read:How To Turn Off Safe Mode On Tumblr
If you don’t like to use a web browser to open Twitch then you can use this alternative way. As we all know that Twitch is also available in an app. So, we are going to use the Twitch application for blocking someone. Let’s know how anyone can do this.
- First of all, you have to open the Twitch application on your device and if you are not logged in on the app then log into the twitch. By the way, you should know one thing if you want to block anyone on this live streaming platform then you must have a valid account in this.
- After logging your account on the app, you have to go to the channel where the user often comes. Then you can block him from the Twitch. You should remember that the position of live stream chat in an app is totally different from the web browser. You can find it under the video.
- After doing this, you have to search the username whom you want to block in the stream chat.
- And when you find that username then just select the user name and a small menu will appear on the screen.
- In the given list of the menu, you need to click on the block option if you are totally sure to block that user on Twitch.
- After this, a popup will appear on the screen. And in this popup, Twitch will ask you the reason for blocking that person. Without any worry, you can choose any reason which comes on the screen.
- And at the last step, you have to click on the confirm button to block the person on Twitch.
- And now, the user has been blocked successfully on the Twitch application.
After reading this entire article, I hope now you know how to block someone on twitch in just a few steps. If you have any questions regarding this then feel free to comment below. We love to reply to you with the solution as soon as possible. Share this article with your friends who also want to know about this and thanks for visiting our website.