The only word processor which is ruling the market is Microsoft word. The features and functions available in this software have made it the best among all. It comes with various tools that will be very helpful when you are working on a professional platform. Many times you are in need to insert PDF file into word but it seems difficult. Word has a feature that allows you to insert PDF into word with ease. We will show the easiest ways on how to insert a PDF into word.
Also Read:How To Create a Wikipedia Page
Insert using the Object tool
The easiest method to insert PDF into word is through an object tool. You just need to follow the below-mentioned process:
- Open the file where you want to add PDF and from the toolbar click on the “Insert” option.
- You have to find the “Object” option in the Text tab and click on it. This will open the object window where you need to click on “Create from File”.
- Click on the Browse button and locate the PDF file which you want to insert in your word document. Lastly, click the “OK” button to complete the process. But make sure you do not add a password-protected PDF file as it is not possible.
Also Read:How To Open Jar Files
You can find the located PDF file as a page in your document whose size can be altered by dragging the angles as you want. If you want multiple pages inserted in the word file you need to split into different pages and repeat the process.
Insert PDF as image
It is possible to insert a PDF file in the form of an image but it needs a tool to convert PDF file into JPG format. Once you have converted the PDF file in image follow the following steps:
- Click on the “Insert” option from the menu and further select “pictures” option.
- You can locate the PDF converted image file and click on the “Insert” button.
- This will have the static image of the PDF file in the word document.
Also Read:How To Unblock Adobe Flash Player
You can insert as many images as you want in the word file. But for every image, you need to repeat the process which is quite a time-consuming task.
Insert PDF as a linked object or icon
If you are willing to add a full PDF file just go for this option. Using this option will show the first-page of the PDF along with a link to the original file with all pages. You are free to select it as a file preview option or an icon. The best part is any changes in the original file will be reflected in the word file also.
- Place the cursor in word file where you are willing to ass PDF as a linked object.
- Click on the “Insert” option from the menu bar and further click on “Object” from the Text Group.
- You will get a new dialog box where you need to select “Create from File”. Click on the “Browse” button and locate the PDF file which you are willing to insert.
- There are two options in the dialog box “Link to file” and “Display as Icon” which you need to select. You can select any of the two options as you wish. Lastly, click on the “OK” button to get PDF file as icon or preview in your word file.
Also Read:How to Change Gmail Signature
Insert PDF to word in Mac
If you are having MAC and also willing to add PDF file in your word document just follow the given process:
- Open word file -> click “Insert” option -> click “Object”.
- You will find the dialogue box just like in windows where you need to select “From File”. This would allow you to select your PDF file and clicking “OK” will insert the file.
- You can also click on “Display as Icon” if willing to have PDF file as icon in the word file.
In all, there are various ways by which you can insert PDF files in the word document. It’s you to decide how you are willing to insert as some options will give the exact PDF file while in some other there might be slights formatting issues. So, if you too are willing to add PDF in windows or Mac opt for any of the given options.
How to insert PDF into word using the tool?
One of the best and robust tools is PDFElement. You just require opening the file in this tool and clicking on the “Convert” option. There are many options in which conversion is possible but you have to select “To Word”. Lastly, save the convertible file in your system. Just copy and paste the content from this new word file to the existing word document.