How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark After installing Windows 10 from removable media, you must confirm the license rights to it, in other words, activate. This is done by entering a special key. Until this action is completed, the software operates in test mode for a month, after which it no longer downloads. Before this period expires, Windows 10 notifies you to activate every time you turn on the computer. At the same time, at the bottom of the screen, on the right, a watermark with a warning text appears and hangs during operation.
This feature does not affect the speed and performance of the computer but annoys most users. Therefore, they are trying to find a way to remove this inscription. And there are such ways. They are not difficult and do not require special training. However, when deleting a message about the need for activation, it is advisable to observe several rules:
- be sure to create a system restore point before the deletion procedure, so that in case of failure, return to its original state;
- use auxiliary programs of other manufacturers exclusively from their official sites;
- Use proven methods with positive reviews.
Otherwise, the result may be a complete reinstallation of the operating system.
We remove the inscription “windows activation” through the Registry
- Right-click on the “Start” button.
- In the line “Run”, enter “Regedit”, which will call the registry editor.
- Expand folders one by one: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE – SOFTWARE – Microsoft – Windows NT – CurrentVersion – SoftwareProtectionPlatform. In the last directory, open “Activation”.
- Move the cursor over an element called “Manual” and press the right key of the manipulator. In the tab that appears, in the “Value” line, change 0 to 1. This action will turn off the Windows activation notification.
- Reboot device.
To re-enable the reminder, you will need to similarly change the value “1” to the value “0”.
How to hide activation text through the command line
- Run the command line in the same way as in the previous version, or by simultaneously holding the “Win + R” buttons and enter service.msc in it.
- In the drop-down list, find the item “Software Protection”, right-click on it and select “Stop”.
- Open Explorer and enter the Windows directory, and then – into system32. In this directory, identify and delete all files of the form C7483456-A289–439d-8115–601632D005A0.
- Return to the “Software Protection” item, right-click on the menu and click on “Run”.
- Reboot the system.
To get rid of the words “Activating Windows 10”, you can turn off the system alert that is responsible for its appearance. To do this, you must:
- Enter the options menu, and then – into the item of notifications and actions.
- To deactivate notifications, change the “On” checkbox to “Off” in the corresponding paragraphs.
Similarly, you can eliminate other intrusive messages and recommendations.
Obtaining a Windows activation key
The introduction of a license key is the most reliable solution to the reminder problem in Windows 10. It is not necessary to purchase it; there is a free application – KMSAuto, which selects the keys and enters them into the operating system. This application can be used to activate not only Windows but also any office programs.
The operation algorithm is as follows:
- Install KMSAuto and run it.
- Go to the menu item of the “System” program. Here is the task scheduler, and it requires you to specify what needs to be activated.
- Return to the main utility window and select “Activate Windows” in the “Activation” tab.
- At the end of the operation, restart the computer.
How to remove activation notification using third-party programs
For such an operation, it is recommended to use only proven utilities. One such is the Universal Watermark Disabler. It allows you to:
delete activation reminders in any version of Windows without harming the software;
eliminate all watermarks from the monitor screen.
Instructions for using the program:
- Terminate all existing programs, after saving the information.
- Download the application from the official website of the developer and launch it.
- If a window appears asking you to confirm the action, click OK.
- The application will restart the operating system, after which the watermark usually disappears.
- If the activation notification does not disappear, restart WIndows 10.
Now you understand How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark, if you want to activate your windows 10 then do these steps again But I recommend using the Orignal activation key method by the window. the original activation method help to improve your system stability and up to date your windows thanks for reading this article.