This wikiHow teaches you How To Turn Off Safe Mode On Tumblr, using Android. Disabling Safe Mode will allow you to view sensitive content with your account.
At the age of 18, in the eyes of the United States of America and Tumblr, you can freely view the content of “unsafe work” on Numw or Tumblr. However, by default, safe mode is enabled. You must disable it before you can view any NSFW content or allow it when visiting such websites.
You know, this is not always the case. In fact, Tumblr was very open to content before, but because of the large amount of adult content found on Tumblr, the hammer fell and a safe mode was developed. If you can view any NSFW content without using a Tumblr account at a certain moment, now if you want to view it, you must create a Tumblr account.
So let’s remove the training wheel and disable “Safe Mode” on Tumblr.
Disable Safe Mode on Tumblr via PC
1. Using your favorite web browser, launch a tab and go to Tumblr’s homepage. If you have not logged in, please log in with a Tumblr account, preferably (and highly recommended) to log in using a secure internet connection.
2. After redirection, you must first disable safe mode by opening “Settings”. In the subsequent drop-down menu, click the set value .
View the right side of the page in the “Settings” menu. You will see a column with several menu options.
3. You will want to click on the account , at the top of the right column.
After revealing your account settings, go to the center of the page. What you see are options related to your account.
4. gradually reduce the account settings until you find the screening . Above the filter, you will see ” Safe Mode ” with a slider to the right. It will be green. To disable safe mode, grab the slider with the left mouse button and move it to the left while holding down.
Your Tumblr account will automatically save the new changes you just made to NSFW content processing. However, if you do n’t see this option, you may be under the age of 18. On the other hand, you may be over 18 years old, but you still cannot see it. If this is the case, you should contact a Tumblr representative; this may be a mistake.
Also Read:How To Play Roblox
Disable safe mode on Tumblr app
1. Find and open the Tumblr application.
2. If you have not logged in, please log in with the Tumblr account where you want to disable safe mode. If you decide to use an email link instead of logging in, you must take additional steps to access the email. The password of the account.
3. Click on your profile.
4. Open here setpoint by gear icon selection screen.
5. In the setup menu, select the common set . You will find it at the top of the menu.
6. In the “General Settings” to enter the menu until you find the screening . When finished, continue to make selections.
7. In the “Filter” menu, you will see the safe mode near the top. Move the slider to the left to disable safe mode. If you ca n’t see it or it ’s gray, it ’s probably that you ’re under 18 years old, which is a prerequisite to bypass NSFW filtering. If you are over 18 years old and your account reflects your account, then you need to contact Tumblr’s help desk.
This article helpful This will How To Turn Off Safe Mode On Tumblr and allow you to view sensitive media without an automatic content filter.thanks for reading this article if any problem comment below and share this article needy people.