There is software that can help to play audio files and video but when no one works like Adobe Flash player as it is the best. But many users have mistakenly blocked the software from the browsers and looking out for the option to unblock. If you are looking to play flash content but don’t know how to unblock Adobe Flash Player don’t get stressed. We will help you to unblock Adobe Flash Player and thus make it easy to watch flash contents.
We are using many browsers in our computer system and so unlocking adobe flash player is also different for every such browser. But here are some ways that will help you and show how to unblock adobe flash player on chrome, Firefox, opera, etc.
How To Unblock Adobe Flash Player on Google Chrome:
- It is the most popular browser and if you are willing to watch and play flash content on this browser just follows below-mentioned steps:
- Open your “Google Chrome” browser and click on the three vertical dots that are on the top right corner.
- It will have various options where you need to click on the “Settings” option.
- This will open a new screen where you will again find many options on the left. One of which is “Advanced” where you have to go to “Site Settings”. (If not available directly go to Accessibility -> Site Settings)
- Under the “Flash” option there is an option “Block site from running flash”. Enable it and it will become the “Ask First” option. So, whenever there is any such content that needs Flash player it will ask to Allow or Block.
- Thus you can decide whether you want it or not as per requirement.
How To Unblock Adobe Flash Player on Internet Explorer
- First, open the Internet Explorer browser and find the tools options on the upper right corner.
- Select “Manage Add-Ons” under the tools option. Further select “Toolbars and Extensions” from the given list.
- Scroll down to find “Shockwave Flash” and click on it. If this option is disabled just enable to use of Flash Adobe player.
How To Unblock Adobe Flash Player Mozilla Firefox
- Open the browser and in topmost right corner click on the three horizontal bars.
- It will open the drop-down menu where you select the “Add -Ons” option.
- There is a list of other options where you have to find for “Shockwave flash”.
- It will come up with three options which are Default, Block, and Allow. Just clicking on Allow will help to access flash content on Mozilla Firefox.
How To Unblock Adobe Flash Player Safari
- If you are even using the safari browser there is an option to unblock Adobe flash player. Just search for the gear option and clicking on it will open the drop-down list.
- A dialogue box will appear where you need to go for the Security tab. Under this option select “Manage Website Setting”.
- Lastly, select Adobe Flash Reader and click on the “Allow” option. Thus you can enjoy media files with this software.
People who are looking to answer how to unblock adobe flash player will find various options to make it possible. Every browser has its setting and so you need to follow it to unlock the software and get to access flash content on the browser. It is very easy to unblock and block the flash player from any browser following the given process.
- How To Open Task Manager Windows
- How to Select Multiple Files
- How To Check GPU Temperature
- How To Find Motherboard Model
- How to run Flash content in Microsoft Edge?
Many people counter the problem is flash content even if it is enabled from settings. So, the only way is to click on the puzzle icon which is on the right side of the address bar. Clicking the icon will give you a prompt message asking to allow the content. Thus you can load flash content in Microsoft edge.